Monday, April 25, 2011

Blog-Writing Prompt #12

Think about the beverages that you drink
In a SEE paragraph, discuss the following: Does caffeine have beneficial or harmful effects on the body?
Your statement must take a stand on only one side of the issue.
Include one example about how caffeine has personally been beneficial or harmful for you.
Be specific with your elaboration.

In my opinion caffeine have beneficial effects on the body as it gives us energy for enhanced performance. This explains why many adults drink coffee every morning, so that they will not feel so tired from the hard work they done the day before and have the energy to go on to work. Caffeine are also essential in keeping one awake when he/she does not have enough rest. An example which caffeine largely benefitted me was when I was studying for my end of year exams and I had to study late into the night. I drank coffee to keep me awake during my self-revision and during the lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment