Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blog-Writing Prompt #12

"I'm tired"

I'm tired today... as I only had four hours of sleep last night, thanks to the science test that I would be taking today. I had training yesterday which ended at Macritchie. The training consisted of a 3.2km run and a few sprints and long distance paddling in the water. Other than that, we also had weights training I reached my home in Tampines at around 9... After washing up and having my dinner, I am already overcame with fatigue. I decided that studying for the science test would only be productive when I am wide-awake. So I slept for 2 hours and woke up at three in the morning. My eye-lids were barely open, when I walked to make myself a cup of coffee. It was my fortune, that my father was willing to fetch me to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment